Saturday 5 December 2009

Wake Up !!!!!

I haven't written anything for long, thought alot of times to come here and at least start writing something but never did. Finally got the time and energy to get here but now thinking of what to write because so many things have happened in between that time wouldn't allow me to finish. Few things to mention are important like getting job at IBDG.
IBDG is an event company that organises Business Strategy meetings and runs Business Development programmes. I and 3 other were hired as a Sales executive/Consultant from 20 applicants. I had a nice feeling when I cleared the assessment which took place at a nice office in the heart of London, Liverpool street, where life seems faster than usual and once you are under the long buildings. Its known as a home of Insurance where companies like Lloyds insurance brokers, HSBC, ING etc have headquaters. Coming to the point, I started this job 1st of October and it has turned out as I thought. Challenging, amusing, hard, possible and motivating experience so far also stress :) I just know I have learned alot of things that wouldn't be possible without this experience.
People have been telling me that I have changed which wasn't good feeling at first but now I have realised that its another chance to change back or at least not get worst so working on it and thanks to the freak :) Recently, Oaniesto made me listen to some new indian songs and finally I like something after long time. It seemed like some said to me "Wake upppppp" :) This friday I am flying to Pakistan for my brothers wedding and will be something soon again

No comments: