Friday 8 May 2009

Tick Took Tick Took


Clock doesn't stop ticking and time passing by like anything else. It was last weekend when I had three days of chilling at home but after that I felt like I needed some work to do because it started getting boring. Now I am here again and want to take a break from all this work hassle, waking up in the morning, running to work, coming back grabbing a bite, talking to family and loved ones and going to bed while avoiding any parties or anything. Strange are we homo - sapiens that get bored of everything easily but I guess that's how we are built and sustain the environmental surroundings.
Things started getting more exciting when some friends were hoping to get free from exams where as some being lazy in apartment searching even though they realize that this could be worse in a week when there wont be a place to stay. On the other hand some entertaining themselves with the parties and european elections and some just finishing their dissertations/exams and fleeing back home soon. I have been in the halls for three years and I realize that it was an awesome part of life that I could be sharing with people back home which would never have this amazing experience.

No comments: